1.29.2014

A peek at some of the books I've illustrated!



For the longest time I've had this idea of maybe doing a video showing bits of the books I have illustrated but I never seem to have the time to sit down and do it.

Well, I realized today that I'm in between books at the moment so this morning I thought it was the perfect time to try and I did. I came up with this video, it's a tad long, I hope you guys don't get bored hehe! I tried to show just a little of each book (because I'm sure I can't show the whole book) but I think you can have an idea of how books are.

I feel so blessed to be illustrating kids' books for a living, for real.. and I still have a hard time grasping the idea that what I dreamt for so many years finally came to be. And the beautify of all this is (yes there is more.. hehe) there are no age limits to illustrating children's books. I look forward to having my wrinkly hands hold the paintbrush and dip it in watercolor to paint. :o)

Hope you enjoy the video!


4 comments:

roz said...

They are so beautiful, Ali!! Such precious colors and layouts. ( I watched the entire thing btw) ;) xo

Kathy Weller said...

Super adorable! So soothing too!!

Gina Perry said...

Wow, Ali. You have so many lovely books. We own most of them, but it was still so nice to see them all like this. The design on the fox book is fabulous! And I love that happy flower character, so sweet.

Alicia Padrón said...

AW thanks my lovely PBJ's!! xo
GGina, yes the design on the fox book is amazing.. the designer dd a wonderful job at that! Thank you sweetie :o)