12.03.2013

Le Petit Renard Se Perd

video

I received my complimentary copies of Le Petit Renard Se Perd! A french picture book that I illustrated, published by Les 400 Coups and written by the lovely Nicole Snitselaar.

I am SO excited! This book is beautiful.. Really! It is the most amazing and gorgeous quality I have seen. It's hard to tell, but if you look closely at it in person, you can see the ink sparkles a bit. The paper is smooth, heavy and a lovely mat finish. The design is sooo beautiful.. The cover is padded and did I say how excited I am about it?! Hehe! I am :o)

I filmed this very short video (with my iphone, sorry about the quality) for you to see. As you can understand, I can't show the whole book but I wanted to share something with you all.

If you'd like to purchase it, it's available now on Amazon Canada and will be available in other countries on January 2014.

I'll do a more detailed post about the making of this book and how this book came to be very soon!


10 comments:

Nicole said...

You did a fantastic job and the publisher did a great job too ! :)
Dance of joy !

Jessica said...

This looks so cute!!

melinda beavers said...

This looks really gorgeous, Alicia! Congratulations!

June said...

I shall look forward to seeing a copy in my hands! I so want to see more of the images :)

kristina feles said...

Warm congratulations Alicia, this book is just beautiful, if I was a child I just could not close the book before someone tells me the story a 100000 times :o) Lovely work!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Lovely, congratulations!

Alicia Padrón said...

Thank you so much everyone!! Hugs :o)

Elizabeth Wix said...

Merry Chrisrmas, dear Alicia!
I love BOTH your styles.
Greetings from New York.

Alicia Padrón said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too sweet Elizabeth!! Hugs to you and your family xo

Birte Mesøy said...

Hi Alicia.
I am the Birte of the dedicace, and I am absolutely thrilled with the book (and over the moon with the dedication..)!
It's is very very lovely. Very tactile drawings. Great job!!
Birte (yes, from Norway).