10.21.2013

Highlights Hello-Lullabies All Around


© copyright Alicia Padrón 2013

Hi there!

Oh my goodness.. it's been ages since I posted something on my blog! I was on vacation, and it's hard to keep up with the old blog and internet over the summer. I really like to disconnect and enjoy every second with my hubby and the kids. I'm now back on my routine but need to start getting into the habit of posting again. I hope you all had a wonderful summer vacation!


                
                                                                              © copyright Alicia Padrón 2013

 While I was away, I had the pleasure of illustrating a lovely poem by Eileen SpinelliLullabies All Around, for the super cute Hello magazine! Sorry for the blurry pictures, my scanner is sick right now...

                                                                                © copyright Alicia Padrón 2013

 Babies will see mommy animals with their babies on the first page and then will have fun trying to spot them on the following spread since they are now picture frames in the room.

                                                                             © copyright Alicia Padrón 2013

 This magazine is specially made for babies (0-2 years old). Its small, easy to hold. No corners, soy ink, and no staples. Its filled with short, simple and beautiful stories, poems and art.

It was such a pleasure working on this!

I also illustrated a french Picture Book, I'll post about that soon.
Hugs to all! :o)


5 comments:

Joanne Roberts said...

'Glad you had a great (working) vacation. Hello is a wonderful magazine! Your artwork is perfect for its gentle rhymes. Thanks for posting.

Lisa M Griffin said...

so charming! lovely share...

Danielle McDonald said...

Hi stranger!!! Its been ages since I dropped by. Remember when we started up our blogs at around the same time? Delighted to see how your gorgeous work has developed and progressed. Looks like you are having some wonderful successes. Congratulations on becoming that beautiful childrens book illustrator that you always dreamed about! X Danielle McDonald.

Michaele Razi said...

Glad you took time to have lovely family time. I can definitely relate! Love your work as well!

Alicia Padrón said...

Thank you Joanne! I do enjoy working for the little ones very much. :o)


Thanks Lisa! :o)


Oh Danielle, I was so happy to read your comment! I went and visited your bog and left a little message. xo

Thanks so much Michaele!! :o)