3.08.2013

Babybug Magazine- March 2013


Art © 2013 by Alicia Padrón

I was happy to illustrate a poem for this month's issue of Babybug magazine!

I haven't received my copies yet (one of the perks of living far, far away from houses.. hehe ) but my lovely agent was kind and sent me some images of the magazine so I thought I would share one of them with you. I'll share the rest when my copies arrive.

Art © 2013 by Alicia Padrón
And this is a little detail from the spread.

Really enjoyed painting this Indonesian family. And of course every fishing family should have a kitty! :o)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali, this is awesome!!!!! Congrats!!! :D

Shirley said...

SOOO sweet! Wonderful work, Alicia!

Redheaded Stepchild said...

This is so cute, Alicia!

Alicia Padrón said...

Thank youuu!