1.16.2013

HellOooOoo


 © copyright Alicia Padron


Ok, I think I might have 8 new grey hairs since the last time I posted something on this blog. ;o)

It's the start of a new year and always brings a feeling of hope mix with nervousness and a dash of laziness in it. Or maybe it's just me? He, he.. But it also gives us a chance to start fresh and to look ahead into what we'd like to do.

So here's to a wonderful 2013 my friends! :o)

I thought I would share with you a super video of Oliver Jeffers. I mean who doesn't love Oliver? I know, no one. He is super talented, funny and just plain adorable. 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Introverted Art said...

oh Alicia, I am finding more and more gray hairs too ;-) I have about 10 now...

Debra said...

Loved the video! Thanks for sharing.
Not only do hairs gray but they also stick out from all the others. Even with hair dyed I have to use hair therapy and lots of mousse.

Armande said...

mignon !!! so cute !