11.11.2012

12 Things I Love


I came across this post by chance while Googling one of my images. I do that from time to time to check what's going on online regarding my illustrations and to make sure things are fine and no one is doing anything they are not supposed to.

Anyway, I found this post I did a few years back on the PBJ's and I decided to repost it here today. I think is ok to repost isn't it? I mean there is no law on no reposting your own posts is it? He he..

Anyway, here is a little about myself:

12 Things I Love



My morning coffee.







Stopping to smell the flowers.







Henrietta, my chicken.







My dogs.







Nutella!









Illustrating and painting with watercolor.









Listening to music.









Children's books!









Yoga..










Being outdoors.











The PBJ's..










. .and my family. :o)




How about you, what things do you love?





6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Dear Alicia
I just loved this post!
I didn't see it last time.
Greetings from New York.

Elizabeth said...

Dear Alicia
I just loved this post!
I didn't see it last time.
Greetings from New York.

Mai Kemble said...

SYLVANIAN FAMILY BUNNIES!!!!! I love...
:)

Armande said...

trés drôle. funny ! le petit lapin est mignon et adorable.

Alicia Padrón said...

Thanks you guys!! :o)

Sylvia Liu said...

Hello...so sweet and cute. Love it! Oh, and happy new year . . .